Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hitch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hitch may refer to:
- Hitch (surname)
- nickname of director Alfred Hitchcock (1899-1980)
- nickname of writer Christopher Hitchens (1949–2011)
- Hitch, a knot used to attach a rope to a fixed object, see list of hitch knots
- Tow hitch, a construction on a truck or car to attach a trailer
- Hitches, fishes in the genus Lavinia including Lavinia exilicauda
- Hitch (route), a pattern run by a receiver in American football
- Hitch (film), a 2005 comedy film starring Will Smith
- Hitch (album), a 2016 album by The Joy Formidable
- Healthcare Interoperability Testing and Conformance Harmonisation, a 2010-2011 European Institute for Health Records project
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hitch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.